Christmas orders are now open
Our much-anticipated festive collection is now available to browse through and inspire your plans for December. Whether cooking for a crowd or planning something more intimate for the family, we've selected a range of exceptional produce that will make this Christmas one to remember. Secure your festive fare now, and ease into December with confidence - arrange delivery or pick up from mid-December until Christmas Eve.
Our Christmas produce features the things we love to eat with our friends and family. Not only fresh meat, but the best charcuterie, accompaniments and wine to celebrate with. Orders are available for our Christmas produce from December 13 to December 24, 2023. To avoid disappointment we encourage you to order early. We look forward to helping you relax, celebrate & enjoy the festive season.
When can I place my Christmas order?
Right now! Orders for Christmas items are open up and until 10 Dec. All of our stores will be open right up and until Christmas eve, with plenty of festive fare to choose from.
When do Christmas orders close?
Orders closures will be staggered with the first round of orders closing on December 10, and final orders closing on December 14. We expect to have to close these early due to demand, so we advise you to order early.
There were only slots available in the 13 - 17th Dec window left. Will my order be okay for Christmas?
Absolutely! At this time of year we gear our packaging towards maximum shelf life, and all products shipped during the window will be fine on Christmas Day.
Can I place my order with a deposit?
In order to secure your Christmas order (and fulfilment date), your order must be paid in full when you place your order.
Can I place an order for a customised item?
Unfortunately, due to demand we are not able to take orders for custom items.
Can I make a change to an order?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make any changes to your order. Last changes to Christmas orders must be complete and paid for by 5pm on the day of order closure.
Can I place multiple orders?
Absolutely! We more than encourage a few festive celebrations. For ease of logistics, please place multiple Christmas orders through multiple transactions.
Can I get my order delivered?
You sure can! We deliver across Metropolitan Melbourne and throughout regional Victoria. We deliver on selected days within your zone. For more information about our delivery service, please take a look, here.
Can I pick up my order?
Our four stores located in Fitzroy, St Kilda, Balwyn and Brighton will be open every day between December 13 and December 24. You will be notified when your order is ready for collection.
How much will my selected festive fare weigh?
We list all our Christmas proteins in terms of a minimum weight. We guarantee your ham, poultry, beef or pork will not weigh less than what is listed. Should you be unsure of what quantity you need to order, our team would be more than happy to advise you.
Can I order items outside of your Christmas range during the 13-24 December period?
Absolutely! We understand that you will still need all our heritage produce at all times. You can shop this selection, as usual, through the link here.
Can I send a Christmas order as a gift?
How lovely of you! You absolutely can. If you would like a card written, please write a note in the appropriate field at checkout.
How do I cook my Christmas items?
We have detailed cooking instructions for all our Christmas products. Please take a look, here.
Over the festive season, we are offering delivery of all Christmas produce from December 13 to December 24 across the entirety of Victoria. We are also offering in-store collection from December 13 to December 24 of all Christmas produce.
All Christmas orders must be placed online to ensure product availability. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible. We expect to reach capacity prior to orders closing on December 10.
Christmas home delivery at Meatsmith
- Free delivery for orders over $200
- $18 delivery fee for orders under $200
- All deliveries are made between 8am and 6pm, you will receive tracking information for your delivery
- Our delivery service has authority to leave your order, providing there is a safe space for it to be left
METRO MELBOURNE CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DAYS
Over the festive period, we are delivering on December 13, December 14, December 15, December 16, December 17, December 18, December 19, December 20, December 21, December 22, December 23 and December 24.
REGIONAL VICTORIA CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DAYS
Over the festive period, we are delivering on December 14, December 15, December 16, December 18, December 21, December 22 and December 23.
GIPPSLAND CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DAYS
Over the festive period, we are delivering on December 15, December 16, December 19, December 22 and December 23.
Our selection of Christmas meat cuts includes all the things we love to eat with friends and family. This includes locally produced meat from heritage producers, charcuterie, our housemade smallgoods and accompaniments, as well as wine for celebrating. We have every possible sauce, condiment, glaze, jus and dressing to help ease the preparation load for you, too.
Some delicious highlights to consider for your Christmas dinner meat this year include:
- Christmas ham — every Christmas, a Beechwood smoked ham is the centrepiece of our festive tables. Choose from whole rare breed hams or chump and shank half cuts as well as Traditional boneless hams. Our award-winning hams are produced from rare breed pork producers in Northern Victoria and along South Australia's coastline. We brine legs of rare breed pork then smoke them over German Beechwood for depth and flavour. As an additional offering, our head chef is able to glaze and stud each ham with cloves for you.
- Whole turkey — we choose turkeys from Freshwater Turkeys in the Clare Valley for a paramount example of festive fare. Choose from whole free-range turkeys in two sizes or turkey breasts: plain or stuffed, trussed and rolled with bacon, maple & sage.
- Whole suckling pig — opt for a showstopper at your celebrations this year with a whole suckling pig. Once loaded onto a spit, a suckling pig will take around 2 hours to slowly cook over coals. After it starts to rotate, you can sit back, relax and maybe enjoy a glass or two with friends before carving the deliciously tender pork.
- Christmas chicken — whole roast chicken has its place at the centre of any celebration. This Christmas, we're offering corn-fed chickens from Game Farm in New South Wale's hinterland. Also on offer will be whole free range chickens locally farmed just west of Geelong. With a multitude of possibilities and delicious recipes for roast chicken, these chickens provide a wonderful choice for smaller gatherings.
- Christmas Roast Beef — pasture raised heritage Gippsland beef will be a flavoursome choice for Christmas dinner this year. At Meatsmith, there will be an abundance of choices for beef-laiden feasts for a multitude of party sizes. Both the trussed beef eye fillet and our Beef Wellington offer an elegant choice for smaller celebrations. For those wanting a joint of beef to carve at the table, the standing rib of beef makes for a robust choice.
Orders are now open for festive produce to enjoy this December. We recommend placing your order as early as possible to confirm home delivery to your door. Click & Collect is also available for those convenient to our four Meatsmith store locations.
With an abundance of locally produced heritage meat and celebratory centrepieces for your table on offer, we look forward to helping you relax, celebrate and enjoy the festive season.