When your order is delivered we guarantee it will be less than 5 degrees.
Once delivered (including left under the ‘authority to leave’ conditions), the responsibility for the where abouts, quality and temperature of the product is passed to the customer.
You will receive an estimated delivery time via SMS the morning of delivery.
You will receive an SMS when your delivery is next in our schedule.
All orders must be signed for by the recipient (unless ‘authority to leave’ has been granted)
If you are not at the specified delivery address (and haven’t given us ‘authority to leave’ between the specified delivery time frame, we will try and contact you on the phone number listed in checkout.
If we cannot get a hold of you, our driver will wait 5 minutes, before returning the meat to Meatsmith for you to pick up.
We will place an Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt card in your letter box.
If you are unable to pick up the order and/or need it redelivered, you will be charged a restocking and redelivery fee of $25 prior to the order being dispatched.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES whatsoever do we leave meat unattended, and unsigned for UNLESS the Authority to Leave Order Unattended checkbox has been selected
- All allergens are listed on the ingredients tab, within the specific product pages. We take cross contamination very seriously, however we are not an allergen-free environment and therefore can not guarantee that items do not contain traces of allergens.
SALE OF LIQUOR
Meatsmith sells Wines and Beer under a ‘General Licence’. The recipient of the delivery order must be over 18 years of age. Meatsmith delivery personnel retain the right to ask for proof of age photo ID.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You consent to, and are happy with purchasing products within our online store as they are offered, either by kilo or per unit (each)
- Online specials and promotions do not necessarily reflect in-store specials and promotions and are subject to change without notice.
- Products and stock levels listed in the Online Store do not necessarily reflect the products or stock levels in all Meatsmith retail stores. For accurate stock information stores should be contacted directly on the numbers listed here
- Items generally cannot be altered (e.g. minced, diced, sliced) from their advertised state.
- Such requests are handled on a case-by-case basis and may incur a further labour charge.
- The fresh nature of our products means that from time to time items on our online store may be unavailable. Please indicate your preference in this situation here.
We make the following assurances to you, our valued customers:
- Your payment details will always be secure and protected, and never sold or given to any third party.
- Your delivery details are for use within Meatsmith (Meatopia Pty Ltd) only and will never be sold or given to any third party.
- If a product is not up to your standards simply return the product to the store with your receipt for a full refund or a replacement product. We want you to be thrilled with your purchase and will endeavour to resolve any issue with quality, quantity or service.
- Our food safety and hygiene practices follow best practise and are of an exemplary
- standard. All our team members sanitise their hands before and after shop pick ups and customer deliveries.